Some assembly required
Making egg sandwiches couldn’t be easier than with frozen precooked egg patties—just heat and assemble. Egg patties come in various shapes, but they’re all reheated in a similar manner.
Handling and heating instructions*
- Keep patties frozen until ready to use.
- Remove product from freezer.
- Wash hands thoroughly.
- Line rimmed pan with parchment paper, if desired
- Fill pan by interleafing egg patties in pan into as many rows as will comfortably fit.
- Heat in 300° F convection oven for 12 to 15 minutes to internal temperature of 165° F.
- Once heated through, use immediately or hold on steam table at or above 135° F. If made into sandwiches, hold on a steam table at the appropriate temperature until served.
*For best results, follow instructions for the egg patties you use, as they may vary.
For egg sandwich recipe ideas and more GO