Yield: 12 servings
- 12 ciabatta rolls (4-5 oz. ea.)
- Flavor-infused olive oil (pepper, basil, garlic, etc.), as needed
- 2 lb., 10 oz.* eggs (24 large), beaten
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 lb., 2 oz. rosemary ham, thinly sliced
- 12 provolone or Havarti cheese slices (0.75 oz. ea.)
*If using frozen or liquid whole egg product.
- Lightly brush cut surfaces of bread with oil.
- Scramble eggs in small batches, as needed, on grill or in spray-coated pan until firm throughout with no visible liquid egg remaining. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Keep warm.
- Assemble sandwiches, layering 1½ oz. of the ham, approximately ⅔ cup cooked eggs, and 1 slice cheese on cut side of each bread bottom. Close with roll/bread top.
- Cook on grill or in Panini press until cheese melts and sandwich is browned and heated through. Serve immediately.
Note: Do not let uncooked egg mixture remain at room temperature for longer than one hour (including preparation and service time).