ITALIAN QUICHE CUP
Yield: 48 (1/2 cup) servings
- 2 lb., 4 oz. roasted red peppers
- 1 lb. sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 12 oz. Parmesan cheese
- 2 oz. fresh basil leaves
- 6 lb., 13.5 oz. frozen (thawed) or refrigerated liquid whole egg
- 1 lb., 8 oz. whole milk
- 3 lb. lean deli ham or prosciutto slices, 1 oz. each
- Drain and chop roasted red peppers and add to mixer bowl.
- Drain and chop sun-dried tomatoes and add to mixer bowl.
- Shred Parmesan cheese and add to mixer.
- Add basil, eggs and milk to mixer. Mix at first speed of 3-speed mixer until blended.
- Slice ham or prosciutto in half diagonally.
- Spray-coat 48 (6- to 8-oz. size) ramekins or muffin tin cups.
- Position 2 half slices of ham onto insides (to ring) each ramekin/cup.
- Portion 1/2 cup egg mixture into each cup.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-35 minutes, until puffed and firm in center.
Nutrient information per serving of 1/48 formula using lean deli ham: 221 calories, 17g protein, 8g carbohydrate, 13g total fat, 302mg cholesterol, 681mg sodium, 203mg potassium.
Click here to locate a U.S. supplier of REAL egg products.
Click here to download a copy of the Egg Buyer's Guide.