Mocha Marble Cheesecake
Yield: 4 (10-inch) cakes/48 servings
- 2 lb., 12 oz. graham cracker crumbs
- 6 oz. frozen (thawed) or refrigerated liquid whole eggs
- 1 lb., 2 oz. melted butter
- 12 oz. light (Neufchâtel) cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz. vanilla
- 3 lb., 12 oz. sugar
- 6 oz. all-purpose flour
- 4 oz. frozen (thawed) or refrigerated liquid whole eggs
- 1 oz. instant coffee crystals
- 10 coffee liqueur
- 1 lb., 2 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Total approximate weight: 26 lb., 7 oz.
- Using 3-speed mixer at first speed, mix crumbs, eggs and melted butter until blended. Press approximately 1 lb. 1 oz. into bottom and up sides in each of 4 (10-inch) springform pans.
- Cream cream cheese and vanilla in mixer at second speed.
- Blend sugar and flour together and add to cream cheese.
- Add remaining eggs to mixer. Mix at second speed until blended. Reserve 4 cups. Divide and portion about 7 cups into each pan.
- Mix coffee crystals in liqueur then stir in chocolate chips. Blend into reserved cheese mixture.
- Divide and spoon 1-1/2 cups chocolate mixture over each cake. Swirl batter with spatula.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 300° F; bake until center is firm, an additional 75-85 minutes. Cool 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.
Locate a U.S. supplier of REAL egg products