Yield: 48 cream puffs
- 16 oz. (2 cups) water
- 8 oz. (1 cup) butter
- 11 oz. all-purpose flour
- 1.5 g salt
- 14 oz. frozen (thawed) liquid whole eggs
Total approximate weight: 3 lb.
- In medium saucepan, bring water and butter to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add flour and salt; stir one minute. Remove from heat.
- Mix in liquid whole eggs at medium speed, 1/4 at a time.
- Portion 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) scoops onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
- Bake in pre-heated 400°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown and firm.
- Cool on racks before filling.
Click here to locate a U.S. supplier of REAL egg products.
Click here to download a copy of the Egg Buyer's Guide.