Lobster Stuffed Deviled Eggs
Yield: 24 egg halves
- 12 oz. lobster, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 1 lb., 5 oz.* hard-cooked eggs (12 large), halved
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp. hot pepper sauce (Cholula® or Tabasco®)
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp. parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh tarragon, chopped
- 24 small tarragon sprigs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Paprika, as needed
*If using peeled, hard-cooked egg product.
- Chop lobster meat, saving 24 small pieces for garnish.
- Place yolks in mixing bowl. Add mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and garlic powder; mix until yolks are smooth. Fold in lobster, parsley,and chopped tarragon. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cover and refrigerate mixture, if desired, up to 2 hours.
- Fill each egg white with a heaping spoonful of lobster mixture. Top each half with reserved pieces of lobster and sprig of tarragon; sprinkle with paprika. Serve immediately.